Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel for visiting hurling team in Kilkenny

Options
  • 27-05-2009 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Just wondering if anyone could suggest the best hotel in Kilkenny to accommodate approx sixty guests for 1 weekend night sometime over the next 4-8 weeks? Price is an obvious factor, but closeness to the city might be handy too.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

the rivercourt?
    kilkenny hotal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 xcrieve

Cheers, thanks. Are they fairly reasonable price wise do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

i dont no about the weakend i say about 100 euro per room per night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

You should try a site like expedia to see what the best deals are. You could even stay in Lyrath (5*) for less than the Days Inn (3*). Newpark Hotel is newly refurbished so they might be doing deals on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

xcrieve wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone could suggest the best hotel in Kilkenny to accommodate approx sixty guests for 1 weekend night sometime over the next 4-8 weeks? Price is an obvious factor, but closeness to the city might be handy too.

Thanks a mill.

if theres going to be that many of you id recommend ringing up the different hotels and see if theyll give you a good rate since theres such a big group of ye.

• Advertisement

Thanks OllChailin - I'll check it out tomorrow

if theres going to be that many of you id recommend ringing up the different hotels and see if theyll give you a good rate since theres such a big group of ye.
    I will, I just wanted to try to tap a little local knowlege first

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

I'd say Days hotel would be your best bet..rooms for about €59.
    Other than that try the Kilford Arms. They are right in the city and I reckon if you ring them they won't let you go anywwhere else

Advertisement