Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Iphone] Calls only through Headphones

Options
  • 27-05-2009 6:38pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

For some reason my iphone things that headphones are always plugged in, nothing goes through the normal phone functions, I've tried plugging in and out headphones repeatedly, both on a call and normally, can anyone advice what I can try?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hmmmm, sounds vaguely familiar.

Watna had a post somewhere (might actually be here) about a similar-ish type problem. Something to do with a small piece of debris getting stuck in the headphone socket, tricking the iPod Touch in her case, into thinking the headphonse were still connected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Indeed. Insert and remove the headphone jack several times to sweep out whatever is in there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Thanks folks, taking in and out the jack didn't work, blowing into the hole and then putting it in and out did

cheers

Advertisement