Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi not working :-(

Options
  • 27-05-2009 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hey
    Wifi, on a few month old iphone isnt working anymore. Up until about a week ago ( I havent dropped it, or tested to see if it floats in the bath! ) But now in places I know have wifi ( work, bars, cafes etc ) when i got settings/wifi/ it will do one revolution & thats all, cant find any wifi . . .
    Is there any settings or anything I need to change????
    Help please . . . . . .

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭vinnycoyne

Have you tried rebooting and/or restoring the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭CivilEx

There are issues reported on Apples own forums with the 2.2.1 software and WiFi, where iPhone's upgraded to this from 2.2 suddenly couldn't use it any more. What version are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭daosulli

The software I am using is 2.2.1, also I have rebooted & restored the iphone, still not working

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

The best option would be to get another WiFi device, such as a laptop, and confirm it can connect to the signal.

Then, once you are sure you have the correct settings, try them in the iPhone.

Advertisement