Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do? no2

Options
  • 27-05-2009 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

My ipod is dead, it was an old 20gig non-colour one, it owed me nothing..
    What should I get to replace it?
    Ipod or other? Whats a good alternative to the ipod?:confused:
    I run so shakeability is an issue, and i would like big (>20 gig) storage but small size. Watching videos too please.
    I'll be in America soon, would it be cheaper/better to buy there?
    Thanks for your time.
    Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Ye America is a good bit cheaper. It would be the classic or touch really for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'd get an ipod touch. They use flash-based storage which satisfies your shakeability requirement, as there is no hard drive with its moving parts to get damaged. The bigger screen is nice for video and you get the added bonus of it being a nice wifi device with access to the app store.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭vinnycoyne

And it's really, really slim!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Fight the trend, get the new Zune HD!

or a ipod Touch...and maybe Sony NWZ-W202's for running (they are SWEET!)
    Sony's Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Looking at getting that Sony myself for running, it's around £55 on Amazon but when I checked in the Sony Stores in Ireland €80, €89.99 in Argos !

• Advertisement
Advertisement