Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone from Clonmel know this guy?

Options
  • 27-05-2009 1:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

I knew a fella from a few years back from Clonmel called John o Dwyer.Very tall,thin lad. He,d be in his early 30s now.He fancied himself as a poet and brought out a book called "In Love".Last i heard of him he,d married a girl from America who he met on the internet.All in all a bit of a character.Anyone on here know him or what hes up to these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Is this link him - found it on Google, says he is based in Cashel, which would be about right. It is a My Space blog

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=434393336&blogId=486916930

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Is this link him - found it on Google, says he is based in Cashel, which would be about right. It is a My Space blog

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=434393336&blogId=486916930
    No,thats not him.Thanks all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭bigbadben

darkdubh wrote: »
    I knew a fella from a few years back from Clonmel called John o Dwyer.Very tall,thin lad. He,d be in his early 30s now.He fancied himself as a poet and brought out a book called "In Love".Last i heard of him he,d married a girl from America who he met on the internet.All in all a bit of a character.Anyone on here know him or what hes up to these days?

Has he got long black hair?

bigbadben wrote: »
    Has he got long black hair?
    No,shortish brown hair.

He was always going on about two school mates of his called "Monkey"Foley and "Ratty"Rattigan so that might ring a bell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭keiran110

paul rattigan by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Babbit

I know this guy! He lives in Cootehill now.

keiran110 wrote: »
    paul rattigan by any chance?
    Dont know his first name,only that he was nicknamed Ratty.

Babbit wrote: »
    I know this guy! He lives in Cootehill now.
    Is he married to a black American girl?

Is he married to a black American girl?

Not sure... Nearly certain I've talked to him a few times when I'm out though.

• Advertisement

Not sure... Nearly certain I've talked to him a few times when I'm out though.
    Any more details?

Any more details?

He bought me a voddy and red bull two weeks ago...

He bought me a voddy and red bull two weeks ago...
    How do you know its him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

i went to school with big johnny.... lived on the western road... crazy man... yeah he married an internet american girl, not entirely sure where he's at now.. A strange but decent enough chap, just don't give him alcohol cos after 2 pints he was liable to do absolutely anything.. one of life's characters..

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭keiran110

i went to school with big johnny.... lived on the western road... crazy man... yeah he married an internet american girl, not entirely sure where he's at now.. A strange but decent enough chap, just don't give him alcohol cos after 2 pints he was liable to do absolutely anything.. one of life's characters..

Right, i think its safe to say we`r talking about completly different people!

Ha,ha.Thats him all right.He just cant handle drink.After two pints hes pissed out of his head and anything after that he can barely stand.Ive some funny stories about him.

I have some funny stories about him here http://tales-from.blogspot.com

Any more anecdotes are welcome.

Advertisement