Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evolution right in front of our eyes

Options
  • 27-05-2009 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

I'm surprised more people haven't brought this up and it just came to me now but whenever those crazy american christians say they don't believe in evolution because there 's no proof why don't people just say look at all the different races around the world. Black people, white people, yellow people, tanned people etc. They evolved their skin color so to work better in their environment!

On a separate note people who believe the bible 100% believe god created adam and eve... so adam and eve had children etc but who did those children pro create with...themselves? Also since eve they say was made from adams rib couldn't you say they had incest??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Goduznt Xzst

The main bone of contention (pardon the pun) is not species diversification and adaption, but trans-species evolution.

I think a lot of Creationists accept that a species can diversify and change it's traits, but they refuse to accept that a new species can evolve from another. They believe God created the "kinds" of animals we have to day, and no new species have evolved since then.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

There's a perfectly good concise enormous thread in the Christianity forum for this type of thing.

No point in preaching to the choir here. :)

There's also the A&A Evolution Thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement