Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M1 Garand

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

John Kavanagh of Fingal Target Sports is in the process of trying to source some. Hopefully they'll be originals in .30-06, rather than those in .308, and he's expecting they'll come in around €800. I know he's got an SVT-40 at the moment, which looks like a barrel of fun but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Also stocks Lee Enfields, Swedish and German Mausers and an assortment of classic rifles, including reasonably priced ammunition for them. Very nice guy to deal with too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jburke

Just thought I should post this in this particular section of the forum.:D
    I would love to shoot one of those boys!

http://www.shoot.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=170
    i drove up to galway on wensday to have a look at this rifle it was a good soild rifle never been used and at a good price all they had brouht in where sold verey quickly the lads in the shop know there stuff and are very help fully

Personally I wouldn't want a modern repro in .308 when there are thousands of all-original ones in fantastic nick in .30-06 going for far, far less than that, both on the continent and in the US, where they go for about $150.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Personally I wouldn't want a modern repro in .308 when there are thousands of all-original ones in fantastic nick in .30-06 going for far, far less than that, both on the continent and in the US, where they go for about $150.

its just getting it here.....with damm irish law

Mousey- wrote: »
    its just getting it here.....with damm irish law

I know of several licenced ones. Garands, M1 Carbines and various things like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Sean_Ludawg

Drool......:D

Advertisement