Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Function Rooms

Options
  • 27-05-2009 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi! i need some ideas for suitable and informal function rooms in Limerick City. Ideally somewhere i can hire a small area (approx 10 people) for a Tuesday lunchtime, that is reasonably quiet (holding a market research group).

Anyone got any ideas?! Would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

jmsdna wrote: »
    Hi! i need some ideas for suitable and informal function rooms in Limerick City. Ideally somewhere i can hire a small area (approx 10 people) for a Tuesday lunchtime, that is reasonably quiet (holding a market research group).

Anyone got any ideas?! Would be much appreciated :)

The Absolute hotel has some class meeting rooms.. very stylish with big table in each.. the room i was at a meeting in held maybe 10 people.. like a corporate meeting room.. i dont think u will find better for your needs..

No clue about the price though.. and they have a few to choose from depending on the size of your party..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Try the Strand Hotel - they have a floor (the 6th, I think) which is all meeting rooms and it's very quiet up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 limerick40

The strand hotel asre currently doing a special rate for these type of bookings ask fro carly at 421800 she will do you a rate of €70 for the meeting room and they have up to 14 meeting rooms so availibility should not be a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jmsdna

these are all great suggestions, thanks everyone (have emailed Absolute hotel!) - although anyone got an idea of a more informal setting, perhaps some cool bars/pubs that have a small-ish sized function room?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,169 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try the George Boutique Hotel on O'Connell Street:

http://www.thegeorgeboutiquehotel.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Try Chocolat on O'connell St. They have a function room downstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Dolans have the small resteraunt at the front which afaik isnt open during the day, give them a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

if your stuck i know a guy who has a small quiet pub that doesnt open till 5 but would help you out free of charge

Advertisement