Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avast an Window Live One care

Options
  • 27-05-2009 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hi , I am having a problem with my computer in that I have tried to install live onecare but need to uninstall avast. I have tried doing this with add / remove programs to no avail yet the program itself will not run. now i cannot run avast keep getting error message (?AVR error), at work now computer at home will update error message later.
    soes anyone have any suggestions Please :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Try uninstalling it using Revouninstaller and / or cleaning your temp files with Aftcleaner

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭niffle

thanks for that will try this pm. also i have now been reading about problems with win service pack 3 do i really need to install this as it causes a reboot loop to happen and I have to reset computer to previous date to stop this.

Advertisement