Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need advice about commercial property

Options
  • 27-05-2009 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

I've put down a deposit on a small commercial property recently, now the estate agent has asked me to appoint a solicitor to guide me thought the terms of contract. I've appointed a solicitor and have a meeting with them tomorrow morning.

I asked the estate agent why I needed a solicitor, he said they are there to make sure the contact is above board and suits your type of business etc. The unit I'm looking at was previously a café and before that a TV repair shop. I will looking to open it as a mobile repair shop. My solicitor told me they will have to check for planning permission etc... :confused:

Has anyone any experience with commercial property & solicitors and the whole contract part? What should I be looking out for :o?

Advertisement