Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker software used by Cardrunners

Options
  • 27-05-2009 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Yall.

Ive been reading this forum for quite some time now and I thought its about time I asked a question :D

I have been watching Cardrunners lately and curious about a genius piece of software - So far I've seen them playing with it Full Tilt and Stars - It shows you how many BB's you have left when playing Sit'n'Go', its a green number where the 'cashier' is at the top of the table.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭irishpokeronlin

popopop replayer probly.

try googling "universal replayer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joeyp101

It was defo a live video, he wasnt replaying it. I want to be able to see how many BB's I have at each table when 9 tabling :rolleyes: The way he had it was really easy to see, and just had a massive green number at the top of each table.

Thanks for the response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭BigToad

joeyp101 wrote: »
    It was defo a live video, he wasnt replaying it. I want to be able to see how many BB's I have at each table when 9 tabling :rolleyes: The way he had it was really easy to see, and just had a massive green number at the top of each table.

Thanks for the response

what video was it in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Quadfours

Not meaning to hijack your thread but I was wondering what sort of software (like Poker Tracker/ Holdem Manager etc) do the top MTTs players (ch0ppy/Moorman1 etc) use, or do they use any??

The reason I ask is because Ive been watching some videos and it doesnt look like they use any.... I would like to know if they actually do... thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

OP, the piece of software you are talking about is called ftp short cuts. These are auto hot key scripts which you must download and configure. It is used for sng and mtt players for multi tabling. Do a search on the 2+2 forums and you should find all the info you need.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭irishpokeronlin

Quadfours wrote: »
    what sort of software (like Poker Tracker/ Holdem Manager etc) do the top MTTs players (ch0ppy/Moorman1 etc)

Moorman doesn't use any huds/stats (I have him on msn and have had him stream his desktop to me while 8 tabling [obv brag])

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

who?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Quadfours wrote: »
    Not meaning to hijack your thread but I was wondering what sort of software (like Poker Tracker/ Holdem Manager etc) do the top MTTs players (ch0ppy/Moorman1 etc) use, or do they use any??

The reason I ask is because Ive been watching some videos and it doesnt look like they use any.... I would like to know if they actually do... thanks.

they might use it, but remember in MTT blinds go up unlike cash games, so the stats/figures can be misleading over a small sample as most players will try to play more hands with bigger blinds and you get to see less flops. Hence the reason a lot of MTT players dont use software

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Quadfours

Thanks irishpokeronlin and Ollieboy....

Advertisement