Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a fortune teller ... please!

Options
  • 27-05-2009 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I am looking for someone who tells fortunes - perhaps a tarot card reader - and would be interested in doing this at our schools forthcoming summer fair.

The fair is on Sunday 21st June - and will run from 12.30 to 4.30 - based in Castleknock.

Please pm me if your interested.

this is a fund raising event for the school ... not a commerical event.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Think you'd have more luck in the paranormal forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Sorry I can't help this year, last year was a lot of fun but I will be away that weekend :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Thanks or the tip lostinblanch .... I didn't even know there was a paranormal forum :o

I'll ask Gaspode to move it ....

Theres a crazy woman that asks for money outside Blanchardstown Centre the part just opposite the leisureplex she's apparently good at fortune telling :rolleyes: I probably would go to the paranormal forum though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Blackwater

Hi Threre

There is an excellent tarot reader in Cork. Email me if you want her no. livingquarterslq@yahoo.ie

Kindest Regards

I am looking for someone who tells fortunes - perhaps a tarot card reader - and would be interested in doing this at our schools forthcoming summer fair.

The fair is on Sunday 21st June - and will run from 12.30 to 4.30 - based in Castleknock.

Please pm me if your interested.

this is a fund raising event for the school ... not a commerical event.

• Advertisement
Advertisement