Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats ur favorite poker game?

Options
  • 26-05-2009 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

hi all

Just as a matter of intrest what is ur favorite poker game? :D I quite like the games omaha and razz!! they just seem so mad but great fun at the same time.. what ur toughts on other poker games?

Mwah xx:) ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

3 card brag

i also like parcheesi/ludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 lady mavrick xx

i don't think iv ever played 3 card brag is it popular??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

blind mans bluff is good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

strip poker ldo

(only with women no other guy involved plz k thx)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Hi dbc,

Online, I like omaha8 because every hand is raked, so I get bonuses and rakeback and my money lasts longer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 lady mavrick xx

i know everyone loves holdem without a dought :D but does no one like other poker games like seven card poker, razz, omaha, five card stud?? is everyone content with just hold'em?? xx :confused:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

lady mavrick, I think you will find people play a variety of poker games, in fact there is even an Omaha subforum. However, I have to break it to you that there was 0.02% of this chance receiving more than 2 serious replies (even 2 is on the high side).

i know everyone loves holdem without a dought :D but does no one like other poker games like seven card poker, razz, omaha, five card stud?? is everyone content with just hold'em?? xx :confused:

I play every game except for stud and stud hi/lo. just really isn't my game, the rest I have a grasp on, am below average on a few but can hold my own. but stay away from that as its horrid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Used to always play Cincinnati when I was younger, Loved that game, mad ****! Home game was always dealers choice of poker varient. Holdem was never really a popular choice till the whole poker bubble exploded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

can hold my own. but stay away from that as its horrid

:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

not really sure what you mean there, the quoted part makes no sense

dougee19 wrote: »
    not really sure what you mean there, the quoted part makes no sense

Read "My own" as meaning "My own penis"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

cluedo