Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems viewing a webpage

Options
  • 26-05-2009 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everybody,
    Any help re the following would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm working with Internet Explorer 7 and am on a website that allows me search for professional pictures. However, the problem is when I scroll across the website, a large portion of it is taken up by the border. The border is basically imposing itself upon the left hand side of the website and covering it.
    I thought it might be the web browser and tried Mozilla Firefox but the same problem is occurring.
    I've viewed the website on the same computer before so I should be able to view it again.
    Its probably something relatively simple on the computer but I can't find at all how I can just view the page without the left side of it being blocked.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

And how is this related to Internet Marketing / SEO ??

Could a mod please move it to the computer forum ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jamieladhero

forbairt wrote: »
    And how is this related to Internet Marketing / SEO ??

Could a mod please move it to the computer forum ?

Yes apologies, I only realised right after I posted it I have it in the wrong forum!! It can be deleted or moved. I'll try do so myself

Advertisement