Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alloy wheel refurb in limerick??

Options
  • 26-05-2009 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Hi

anyone recommend a place in or around limerick that does alloy refurbs??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

There is a guy at the side of the petrol station in Ballyneety that repairs buckels ect. I am not too sure if he repaints them also but might be worth a shot.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

sound h3000

thought i'd get more local knowledge here Berty...alot of searches i did in motors turned up dublin guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I've read a few good reviews for Ballyneety Tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

might be a bit too far but there is a place out in cashel tipperary which is suppossed to be the best around.. i heard this from alot of performance car owners.. was planning to take my 18's out there when i get back working..

think it might be called something like cashel tyres/cashel alloys.. im sure someone on here will know..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

wheeldoctor in tipp town,

very good work, expensive but you get what you pay for. He's located in tipp town.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

luder wrote: »
    wheeldoctor in tipp town,

very good work, expensive but you get what you pay for. He's located in tipp town.

+1 http://www.wheeldoctor.ie/ is your man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

thanks for the replies lads...will check out some of these

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Theres a place in behind Clancy Electrical on the Dublin road that I used to get a buckle straightened out. Im pretty sure they farmed it out to someone else at the time (3 or so years ago). Give them a try

Advertisement