Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AI add-ons

Options
  • 26-05-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all. Back in the flight simming world after a while away, so looking for some advice.

There seem to be two major pay-for AI traffic addons available: TrafficX and MyTrafficX (does my head in everytime I think about how imaginative these folks are when it comes to naming products!!).

Anyone got some good pointers as to which one is better, and why? No doubt they're both good, but it would be great to see what the feedback is.

I used to use World of AI in FS9 and built up a sizeable set of flightplans, but to be honest, don't really want to spend the time starting from scratch again, so prepared to go with the pay-for boys. Are these add-ons accurate, or just representative AI. The great thing about WoAI was that the timetables were pretty damned accurate.

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

I dont have any expereience with the commercial packages im afraid but have just been using World of AI for New Zealands airports which is where I mostly fly and am amazed by how its so good considering its free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

pclancy wrote: »
    I dont have any expereience with the commercial packages im afraid but have just been using World of AI for New Zealands airports which is where I mostly fly and am amazed by how its so good considering its free.
    mister clancy,
    is there any other location of word of ai stuff other than avsim? I know they're on the way back online, and i've sent my donation along, but I'd love to start updating my AI stuff.

Advertisement