Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First date ideas Limerick city

Options
  • 26-05-2009 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Any suggestions for something other than a meal or a few drinks. Something a bit more casual and for 24 year olds.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A gig in Dolans would be my choice.

www.dolans-pub.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

the crazy golf in Castletroy. Would be good as it would have both of you laughing and joking, plus you would be able to talk.

Much as I love going to gigs in Dolans, I think it would not be much good for a first date as you would not really be able to hear each other and get an idea if you want to see each other again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Funderland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Bowling?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

+1 for unigolf in castletroy, great fun and as Kess said at least you can talk in there, it's also not too expensive which is a good thing in these times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

How much is that Unigolf?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Baldie wrote: »
    How much is that Unigolf?

Id also like to know, and where abouts in Castletroy? Might take the gf there for a laugh at the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

FearDark wrote: »
    Id also like to know, and where abouts in Castletroy? Might take the gf there for a laugh at the weekend!

It's down by where the old Dell EMF2 building was.

I just checked the website. It's €15 a head for 18 holes for non-members.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Unigolf is a great idea -- website: http://www.unigolfclub.com/

Pricing, info and directions available on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

i go to unigolf often, good crack, went on many dates there..they play some cool music too! price is only 7 yoyos..for student anyway..non student wouldn't be more than a tenner..deffinately worth a gander!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I remember going to Unigolf when it first opened. I was working nearby, in Hamilton House, and a group of us went. It's good fun, must go again. And they've probably improved it since, so it'd be a good choice!

Advertisement