Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jeremy Kyle

• 26-05-2009 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Jeremy Kyle

What a legend?
    What a hero?
    What a daytime TV guru?

Anyone else here watch him? He's on TV at the worst possible time- 10:00 am, that's a nasty combo of bored housewives & arts students. The best thing about a day off during the is getting to watch JK.

Of all the day time TV presenter's, he's fuc£in' ace, kicks more a$$ than the hoff on a a weekend binge of PCP, jagerbombs, sherbet dip-dabs.
    Chuck Norris, more like David Norris when compared to the Kyle.

Ok, so he generally has complete scum on the show, but Jesus Christ on a bike and Holy St Mary Magdelene on the cross bar.

Saying it like it is (sorry it's a pretty crap quality video)

JK, a legend is his own right??? 34 votes

Jeremy Klye, so $hit hot, when he does a poo the toilet steams
    0% 0 votes
    Jermey Kyle, daytime TV? get a life?
    44% 15 votes
    Jermey Jyle the bastard lovechild of The Hoof, Chuck Norris & and Atari Jaguar
    32% 11 votes
    Ban Gillo
    23% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

makes me feel better about my life!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Let me tell you something mate. I don't think you're a bad person, I just think you made some bad choices. We on the show are going to help you get the help you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

makes me feel better about my life!!
    True, but then you gotta compare yourself to scumbags, but hey if it does the job!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Ok, I have to admit, I quiet like the JK show, purely for its comedy! The people and the storys you hear on that show are amazing!!

That episode you linked was fecking brilliant, it was only on Monday I think, he got really personal with that jackass, 'look at you in your shell suit!', lol.

+1 for Jeremy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

What a legend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The episode with the two scouse gays is hillarious .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Oh I love Jermey Kyle! He's so brilliant, the guests on the show are hilarious!

I heard the show's team scour the dodgiest council estates for guests...they do a brilliant job! Complete knackers on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

This thread is exactly what this forum was lacking.
    *cough

He is such a legend, he deserves a million threads tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,988 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

He's a legend in his own mind.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

I was watching it this morning, the DNA test revealed that the chap wasn't the father.

The smile that came across Jeremy's face as he demolished the girl for being a slapper made the entire episode worth watching. The man is brutal!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rmchmufc

is there any need for two threads on this fool?

Hackysack wrote: »
    I was watching it this morning, the DNA test revealed that the chap wasn't the father.

The smile that came across Jeremy's face as he demolished the girl for being a slapper made the entire episode worth watching. The man is brutal!!!

Of course, the smile that would have come across his face as he demolished the guy for dodging his reponsibility would have made the entire episode worth watching, had it gone the other way.

Now Jerry Springer. THERE'S your legend. Kyle isn't kit to lick the dog poop off Springer's shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 kaz13

Spent a while at home, off sick, Jeremy Kyle was my hero, high point of everyday, what an utter legend. Only he says what everyone else thinks.

kaz13 wrote: »
    Spent a while at home, off sick, Jeremy Kyle was my hero, high point of everyday, what an utter legend. Only he says what everyone else thinks.

Everyone with an IQ of less than 80, maybe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pcurls

put something on the end of it sweet!

Advertisement