Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reptile shop dublin?

Options
  • 26-05-2009 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Anyone know the name of the pet shop in dublin that makes custom reptile tanks? Seen it mentioned here before but cant find the name of it,its not reptile haven.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Never mind I found it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gversey

Whats the name of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

fintastic aquatics in dunlaoighaire do custom made vivs, or else try your local joinery shop,

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

The one I heard about on here is boardwalk petshop in dublin,but ye a joinery would do the same,never tought of that:rolleyes: I'll check that out,wanna get a huge tank for my bosc,sick of buying bigger ones every couple of months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

Boardwalk Pets doesn't do reptiles any more, Thomas who ran the reptile section gave up on it because there's too many people selling reptiles now. I heard the only reptiles he has left are are his own personal pets

Whilst Reptile Haven don't do custom vivs themselves they will put you in contact with someone who does

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

Demonique wrote: »
    Boardwalk Pets doesn't do reptiles any more, Thomas who ran the reptile section gave up on it because there's too many people selling reptiles now. I heard the only reptiles he has left are are his own personal pets

he still breeds reptiles and builds custom tanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 lynnx

Reptile Haven will lead you on to Joe Murphy, He makes custom vivs and will give you a quote on what you want.;)
    Joe Murphy
    jmurph58@gmail.com
    (given with permission)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

he still breeds reptiles and builds custom tanks!

No, according to the owner of Boardwalk Pets Thomas has completely given up on breeding reptiles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 da-mahon-don

thomas hasnt given up..just dont do alot at the min.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

No, according to the owner of Boardwalk Pets Thomas has completely given up on breeding reptiles

100% still breeding and viv building, not retailing from the quays!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Make sure the vivs you get have toughened glass - its blooming expensive but a big rep can & often do break normal glass.

Advertisement