Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist available Dublin

Options
  • 25-05-2009 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Feel dirty like im selling myself...

i want to do something new.. dont really know what. Have alot of different influences. so...

of Montreal/apples in stereo/Islands/the unicorns/Beirut/Wolf parade

or

Animal Collective/deerhunter/dan deacon/atlas sound/panda bear/no age

or

mogwai/el ten eleven/sigur ros/Boards of canada/The album leaf/redneck manifesto/M83

or whatever else you might be able to tempt me with.
    I play in another band at the moment which is mostly rock n roll 60s influenced stuff, but looking for something a bit more to my tastes as well.

Have my own gear and transport etc and Im based in the South Dublin area.. South West.

..go!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 The Seeker

good man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Incarnadine

pm'd ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭smur89

*scats to pass the time*

well, ill just take that as a no so..

Im board.ie and need a band...

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Sivousplait

pm sent :D

gewtting bored... not in that 60s influenced band now... been out of them bout 2 months now. Walls are starting to cave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Interested in stuff along these lines?

www.myspace.com/demos2008

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭lizzyrock

Hey mate, check out my old band.

www.myspace.com/pristinebliss

If you like what you hear let me know, looking to put something new/similar together, . We might be able to arrange a jam. Need a bass player. Currently drums + guitar/vox

Looking to add another guitar player too pretty soon.

• Advertisement

hey raindog, those are some nice songs on your page, but i dont really think id suit them.

lizzy, its not really my thing, sorry.

best of luck finding a bassist guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 spazcat

Im setting up a 4 piece band at the mo. Looking for a bass player to finish the lineup. We're looking to do something different. Going to have a jam in the next week or so in town. You should come along if youre interested..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 adammatt

hey man , were looking for a bassist for our band, were all around 24 kinda indie music you can check out some old recordings here

http://www.myspace.com/sandtrapmusic

we practice in ashtown

spazcat wrote: »
    Im setting up a 4 piece band at the mo. Looking for a bass player to finish the lineup. We're looking to do something different. Going to have a jam in the next week or so in town. You should come along if youre interested..........

what do you mean by something different?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 spazcat

just that were not going to be tied down by any genre of music but its going to be rock based

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 f*ckwhisperer

hey smur, im very much into some of the bands you have listed there. mainly rednecks, mogwai. have a band on the go but we are bass playerless. the music thats been written so far is along the lines of minus the bear, faraquet, jeff buckley. want to get gigging soon enough. were all 22-25. have a practice space aswell. let me know if youre interested i can send you a link to some tunes.

hey man, yeah send them over and ill have a listen. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ToeToe

PM'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 f*ckwhisperer

PM'd

• Advertisement
Advertisement