Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot point Aquarius WMS38

Options
  • 25-05-2009 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi all looking for some help as to what has gone wrong with the above washing machine. My wife put a load in Saturday night and when she went to empty it Sunday morning it had not washed the ball thing with the detergent was still on top of the load. The door locked light was flashing , when I took the load out of the machine the clothes at the bottom were soaked ,so the cycle had started I assume as there was water in the drum. I have changed the motor bushings but still no joy. I have been informed that the door latch switch is more than likely okay as the cycle had started. Any ideas would be great as we can not afford to replace the thing many thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

From a quick search, it seems to be either the door switch, or the control panel which may be at fault.

I was looking to see if there was a way to reset the computer but couldn't find a way (it was possible with some Aquarius models).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭babyjames

Thanks for taking the time Byte I'll tyr the door switch hopefully that will work!!

Best Rgds.
    byte wrote: »
    From a quick search, it seems to be either the door switch, or the control panel which may be at fault.

I was looking to see if there was a way to reset the computer but couldn't find a way (it was possible with some Aquarius models).

Advertisement