Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental Offer on West Dub 1 bed

Options
  • 25-05-2009 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

have been getting itchy feet lately - and am considering getting out of house share for a 1 bed place.

anyways saw this one on daft - it's a good location for where i work and seems well presented. don't like the prospect of paying full asking price and want to haggle if at all possible. it's just me, not a couple.

e700 p.m. maybe?

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=717062&search=1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Try it, you never know. Though it seems a competitive price at the mo, expect to settle for 775 on negotiation.

I notice from propertybee the advert was put up on May 14th, whats the other 1beds\2beds like in the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Off topic: The wall mirror at the foot of the bed is a bit kinky! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Gurramok

other 1 beds in the area seem to go e800-e950 approx. so seems competitively priced but the asking prices are too high i think. traffic in d15 is a nightmare & carpenterstown is a maze! 2 beds go for 1,000-1,200 on average. currently there are 39 1 beds available in the area and 248 2 beds:eek:.

maybe a 2 bed would be better value.

Advertisement