Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was it the ISS

Options
  • 25-05-2009 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi guys,

Was walking home from the pub Saturday night at about 02.30/03.00 ish and happend to look up at teh sky and for all the world it was like a star but moving across the sky quickly, it was not a plane either, wasn't that drunk thankfully haha.

It would of been moving in the direction roughly east - west.

I came to thinking it was the international space station of a shuttle heading to it would I be right.

I was in Waterford as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭squonk

Probably a sattelite. It wasn't the ISS. That moves West-East. Generally sattelites move fairly quickly, usually a matter of seconds. If that's what you saw then that's the most likely case!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BravoTango

Thats sounds right as it was only a few seconds first time I seen one wooho!

Advertisement