Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bayview caravan park salthill

Options
  • 25-05-2009 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi,

Do any of you know this place.. Just booked a pitch for this weekend which surprised me because I thought everything in Galway would be booked out. Is it ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭KoNiT

it's fine + tidy. I've stayed there a few times (not this year though)
    narrow road into it as it twists around the camping area.

A lot easier to approach it from the salthill side as opossed to the Barna side as the junction into the campsite is a narrow "y" instead of a "T" as with most entrances.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭leana

Thanks KoNiT, just wanted to know that its ok, cheers;) Cant wait now..roll on the weekend:)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭connel42

Hi
    You did well to get them to take a booking as we tried but they said turn up and they will squeeze us in.
    My wife arrived there yesterday and there was plenty of room then.
    Today its getting busy with vans arriving all the time.
    She is having a ball and the kids have met loads of others to play with so it seem great.
    Also they do not appear to have increased their prices €116 for 4 nights with power seems fair.
    All the parking bays are gone and its grass now but the weather is good so no big deal.
    I am heading down my self this eve after work and dreading the journey.

Advertisement