If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42" Full HD TV for 700 Euro?

Options
  • 25-05-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hey Looking to get a Full HD TV around 42" and in a price range of approx 700 euro. I realise it is a low budget but i have already seen Tesco and Harvey Norman selling 42" full HD tv's for less than that this week. Unfortunately both were sold out in all my local stores by the time i saw the offers.

I have checked your website and seen the HITACHI UT42 MX70 but again it is instore only.

Wondering have you got any suitable options for me or if you expect to anytime soon?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

I heard about those offers also. Doubt RS will be able to match it though. They might prove me wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

See if John has any of the 42PFL3603D/F7 (i think) in stock left. I know he had one floating around for approx 700~ a while ago. I got one in Tesco for €649 and it's a cracking tv for what I want, bit of xbox, sky sports , loving it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 angel faye

i got a 50'' hd tv in currys in jan for 1,000euro they r gone down to 800 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

I ended up getting 42" Full HD LG tv from pixmania for 700 + 40 delivery. Have it hooked up to ps3 now, looks great. Great Value.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42lg5020/lg-42lg5020

How about that for starters - Cracking TV - Brand new boxed delivered anywhere in Ireland €679???

Keep me posted,

(Cronos - how could you doubt us?)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

johnmc wrote: »

How about that for starters - Cracking TV - Brand new boxed delivered anywhere in Ireland €679???

Keep me posted,

I stand corrected!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

johnmc wrote: »

Keep me posted,

who do I have to kill to get it at that price?

do I just order on the website?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Captain,

don't delay we are down to single figures on our stock of this item - if you would like one just drop me a PM or send me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get you sorted!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

emailed you a little while ago :) I definitely want this.

this arrived today, loving it. great deal, thanks to everyone at richersounds.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.