Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park and Ride facilities on the DART Line (South)

Options
  • 25-05-2009 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to get to Connolly from south Dublin. Are there park and ride facilities at Blackrock, Monkstown or Dun Laoghaire DART stations? How much do they cost for the day and what time should I get there to guarantee a parking spot?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

A new car park at Shankill, just be there early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nomad81

Thanks, was looking for stops north of Dun Laoghaire though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

There's a carpark in Booterstown. It's a bit small though.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭FedFrank2

There's also a small carpark at Blackrock, which you can get for €5 for the day. I reckon it normally fills by about 8.15 each morning. You can park along the seafront there too if you miss the carpark beside the station, but that costs €10 per day.

Monkstown also has a carpark, not sure how much that costs though. It would be bigger than the carpark in Blackrock I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭bright

There is also a small car park in Monkstown, and also quite a bit of onstreet parking nearby too..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

€3 per day at Salthill & Monkstown station. Tends to be just about full at 830 (i'm rarely there earlier than that).

Cheers for the replies... I usually start my day at 8 am, so I reckon 730 at Monkstown should be fine.

Went for the car park at Booterstown this morning as it is closest to home. 7:30 and it was less than half-full and only €2 for the day to boot! Cheers!

Advertisement