Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It is a dellusion! And you know it!!!

Options
  • 25-05-2009 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I must say that the recent report revealing the scale of the abuse opened my eyes. It occurred to me that even representatives of the so called " holy church" do not appear to believe in what they preach. There is a fundamental flaw in the whole structure of the catholic church if the boss of catholic church in Ireland can only say " I am sorry" WTF ? He didn't just spilled coffe didn't he ? So to conclude I think that this whole "Holy CHurch" franchise is a delusion designed to keep us from discovering that it is simply enough to be a good person. There you go! Eat that Darth Ratzinger!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Well thought out and argued point there.
    I like how you backed up everything you said with a structured arguement and were unbiased in your apreasel of the matter at hand.

GTB as a wise man once said.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Here is how it goes. The thread gets locked, you get infracted and next time you get banned. I'm a badass, that's how I roll.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement