Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

monstrosity

Options
  • 24-05-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

has anyone seen the monstronsoty of an enterance being built on the mc manus lands in martinstown, kilmallock, it could be that i am wrong, if so forgive me,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Ya, it's class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭ji

Ya seen that..Its a bit much..

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

Saw it a few weeks back, whats the story with ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

yeah it is being expanding, 40 year old trees being imported from holland and being planted, rumour has it that the plant required for the construction of the lake has being in storage in coolmore for some time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 arj

The gatehouse looks grand to me. If you have the money then create something. I think local people have been well compensated from what I hear. So hope it all brings something to the local economy.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

ok heads up for the local ecomemy, how many locals are employed ? have any one seen anything to resemble it, in the four counties, i have heard the contractor is english, how many locals are employed ? where have the trees etc been scourced, i am old enough to have seen old houses before they have been knocked down due to rates etc,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭ji

The day i passed there was a few irish reg'd van there..

Advertisement