Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales / Yard Sales

Options
  • 24-05-2009 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi

I am interested in attending a few car boot sales or yard sales to pick up some collectibles. The only thing is, I've done google searches, looked on a few discussion forums etc but haven't found any info on them.

where should I look to find out when and where they are taking place?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

where are you located??

I usually go to one in carrick on shannon which when the wether is good its usually good, its on every sunday theres also an indoor market furter out the road from it in mushroom tunnells, not as good tho...

every bank hol monday theres one on at flancare park in longford, was selling there myself yest, twas loads there, def worth a look if the wether is good...

clara market is also another one i hear people going on about, but i believe the gards are always closing it down coz ppl are selling robbed stuff...

clougha (not spelt right) market is another one to go to, but depends on what your after, here i think its all new stuff, havent been there in years tho buts its big...

think theres another one in castlebar but havent heard anything about it...

i found a website before with a list of a load of them and if i can find it again ill let you know..

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

found one... carboot.ie should help ya

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Dgriff

Nice one. Thanks.

Advertisement