Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alex Ferguson

Options
  • 23-05-2009 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Saw a locked thread with someone asking about him in Kilkenny.

He does pass there from time to time as he goes to a horse stud that is about 5 to 10 miles from Cashel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Kess73 wrote: »
    Saw a locked thread with someone asking about him in Kilkenny.

He does pass there from time to time as he goes to a horse stud that is about 5 to 10 miles from Cashel.

Thanks for that

The reason the thread was locked was because the "Mod" in question didnt believe me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

"Mod"? Its a real thing you know. I have no doubt he does visit Kilkenny, I just found it hard to believe that a few days before an important match he was over here rather then with his team. The thread came from After Hours and was a mess and no attempt was made to put it off topic when it came here. So, it was closed. :)

Sully wrote: »
    "Mod"? Its a real thing you know. I have no doubt he does visit Kilkenny, I just found it hard to believe that a few days before an important match he was over here rather then with his team. The thread came from After Hours and was a mess and no attempt was made to put it off topic when it came here. So, it was closed. :)

I seen him on the Monday, United were playing wednesday evening. Another chap seen him on tuesday around Kilkenny too. England isnt far away you no, a hour or 2 flight? You found it hard to believe but you were wrong and you locked my thread.
    Are you even from kilkenny? :)

The topic came from after hours and straight away it was moved by a MOD there to this forum, what was so messy about it? You know yourself if i hadnt of posted it in AH but here you would still have of locked it. You offered to let me create a new thread, fact is you should of unlocked the other one and relised your wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 53,957 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

saf has been known to have some drinks in cashel

cant remember what pub thou

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

nuxxx wrote: »
    I seen him on the Monday, United were playing wednesday evening. Another chap seen him on tuesday around Kilkenny too. England isnt far away you no, a hour or 2 flight? You found it hard to believe but you were wrong and you locked my thread.
    Are you even from kilkenny? :)

Its a bit more then just a "hour or two flight" if you consider everything :P Fergie is known to be very loyal and works very hard, I just cant see him leaving but maybe he did. Never would have expected him to leave training so close to an important match.
    The topic came from after hours and straight away it was moved by a MOD there to this forum, what was so messy about it? You know yourself if i hadnt of posted it in AH but here you would still have of locked it. You offered to let me create a new thread, fact is you should of unlocked the other one and relised your wrong

Why would I bother locking it when its on topic? If that was my mentality you wouldnt have this thread now :P The fact is, I assume your not familar with AH, but if a topic comes from AH its generall full of rubbish. That gets closed. A lot of forums do that. You were better of creating it here rather then in AH, which is why it was moved in the first place! :D

Anyway, enough about the rights and wrongs of location etc.

Does anybody have Fergies mobile number and we can sort this out once and for all? :P

• Advertisement

Still calling me a lier

Wont reply to you anymore now, i no your sort

nuxxx wrote: »
    Still calling me a lier

Wont reply to you anymore now, i no your sort

I never called you a liar lol. My "sort"? LOL. Ah stop winding me up, you must be gawling with me!

Has anyone else seen Fergie then? I'm actually intrigued. Never expected this! (Wouldn't mind meeting him personally either!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

this is funny.
    had to lol. sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Rumour has it he'll be in Kytelers Inn watching the match on Wednesday...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Rumour has it he'll be in Kytelers Inn watching the match on Wednesday...

No I don't think so, he'll surely go to Rome for the match, I could be wrong.

• Advertisement

EKRIUQ wrote: »
    No I don't think so, he'll surely go to Rome for the match, I could be wrong.

I'm telling you he will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ECOLOGICAL

i saw him on bridge on old (hehe) ring road jumping up and down road with a tie around his head and what looked like a bottle of pear cider for his age he knows how to party hahaha

On a more serious note and to avoid a re-run of the last attempt at this..

How often does he (if he does) visit Kilkenny?

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

time for a move to After Hours now methinks ;)

Advertisement