Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your iPhone locked?

Options
  • 23-05-2009 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Just to see how many people are staying loyal to Ohtue and how popular the imported handsets are

Is your iPhone sim-locked? 27 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No - Factory unlocked
    55% 15 votes
    No - Was locked before
    11% 3 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    33% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

My 3G is locked.

My old 2G (which my other half uses is unlocked.)

Will unlock my one when i go to sell it. No other reason at the min!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

my 2G was from the states, so had to unlock

i only unlocked my 3G recently, purely to use SBsettings, and status notifier..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭vinnycoyne

Mine's a 2G UK model, using it on Meteor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'd unlock mine if I could. Damn 2.2.1 out of the box!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

My current 3g model is locked. My older 2g model was factory unlocked before it took a shower in the toilet bowl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

My iphone crapped itself one day and i upgraded to 2.2.1 i was a bit disappointed that i wouldn't be able to unlock in the future if I wanted with yellowsn0w but then fuzzy loader came along and I have downgraded the baseband back to 2.28.xx so I can unlock I have a contract with o2 so no point doing it yet but at least its still available to me.

Fuzzy loader? Does this mean 3G's with 02.30.03 baseband can be downgraded and unlocked now?

Well I just tried it, success \o/

Not that I'm planning on moving from O2 at the moment but its nice to keep my options open :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Stephen wrote: »
    Well I just tried it, success \o/

Not that I'm planning on moving from O2 at the moment but its nice to keep my options open :)

Excellent. Would you mind sticking a post in the Unlocking thread?

Just as a point of reference for others.

Will do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

anyone else stuck on baseband 5.9?

Advertisement