If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling JohnMc, has anyone seen him?

Options
  • 23-05-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen or heard from John? I know he's a busy guy but I've dropped him a PM & 2 emails in the last week and he didn't get back to me.

I'm not being awkard or demanding but I need to get a few things (money, time off work etc) sorted quickly after he gets me prices etc.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Sorry guys I'm away in Galway at the Volvo Ocean Race, great event, back tuesday morning - give the shop a bell on 04890321332 and I'll get Dave to answer any queries here tomorrow, sorry guys - back mon night/Tues ATB, John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Biro wrote: »
    Bump!
    johnmc wrote: »
    Sorry guys I'm away in Galway at the Volvo Ocean Race, great event, back tuesday morning - give the shop a bell on 04890321332 and I'll get Dave to answer any queries here tomorrow, sorry guys - back mon night/Tues ATB, John mc

you didn't read that bit? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

big b wrote: »
    you didn't read that bit? :confused:

I did indeed, but I'm just waiting on a reply to a PM from John!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Ah, cool.
    Sometimes you wait a wee while for those replies.

In my own experience, worth the wait in the end. Hope you get sorted soon.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Sorry Guys - I have had a hectic week - so it's bank holiday Friday and I'm oinly getting to Boards now! Apologies!

I'll do some more work on the boards over the weekend but promise to get to everyones posts and PM's by Bank holiday Monday latest (in between Volvo racing in Galway, :D)

Once again apologies - I am still alive - and I do still love Boardies - to the extent that I'll have some good TV shipping news exclusively for boardies next week and I'll also have details of a real exclusive Irish launch evening for the new Philips 21:9 56PFL9945H (completely amazing, whacky TV) - which I hope to be able to show exclusively to Boardies at an evening event in June!
    ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.