Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTP and begging

Options
  • 23-05-2009 5:40am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭

Ive never really come across this in the 5/6 years ive been playing online until i started back playing on ftp. Every time i close in on the money in any tournament big or small, the railers come in asking for 5-10$. I always tell em to p1ss off or recite a poem or whatever, not that there getting anyway. FTP should ban any player from discussing anything at the tables they never paid into.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

afaik begging is banned at ftp, just mail them and complain, alternatively turn off the chat for that time last thinig you want is a distraction if your deep!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

its only ft that makes an exception, even if ur knocked out

one guy though, was nice enough to offer me 10% interest on a 10$ loan lol

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭flushje

I wasnt aware thatt they do it in tournies..parasites on the pants on society.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

nearly every final table on ftp theres people there asking for a few dollars. It is very annoying alright. I just turn off observer chat if it starts to get to me........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 HibsAreIt

I wonder do people actualy give the cyber beggers any money?
    Cause on the big table theres hundreds of them:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Any chance of a tenner in here of any of you lot....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

I give a guy 5 when I was at a final table, he was begging and I told him if he cheered for me he could have it. He done a great job in fairness.

Advertisement