Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy WSOP 2009

Options
  • 23-05-2009 4:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Anyone taking part in the fantasy pick a player thingy thats going on at Full tilt and Full contact poker ,

The Full Tilt one is good , can be found in cashier under MY PROMOTIONS for anyone thats interested , said id start this thread for people to recommend good picks and such matters,

Also some good prizes for both of them .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭KevinK

The full tilt one is really good. The one slightly disapointing aspect is the absence of certain players from the list.
    The most obvious ones who I had hoped to include in my line up fot the 40K event include Elky and Adam Junglen.
    Another interesting one I noticed is that Hac Dang is included but no Di.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

i see jude ainsworth is on full tilts list. Is he playing the world series?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

Would you play the world series if you had 1m + bankroll? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

I know it's buried in the depths of their site with no front page love, but Boylepoker also have a promo on this

http://www.boylesports.com/sections/poker/d.asp?show=Promotions_WSOP_FantasyLeague

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Jesus, who fkn cares?

• Advertisement

Jesus, who fkn cares?

I care .... Problem ?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭theGIANT

need some advice!!never played fantasy wsop before but il give it a go.
    can someone tell me what they think of this team for the 1st event

Enter Picks

Your picks have been entered and confirmed!
    You may change them at any time before the pick deadline by returning to the Enter/Change Picks page. Good luck!
    Make Picks For:

Event #2 ($40,000) 40th Annual No-Limit Hold'em (4 day)
    Pick Deadline: 3:00 PM ET on Thursday, May 28, 2009
    PositionPlayerA PlayerGus Hansen A PlayerScotty Nguyen A PlayerPhil Ivey A PlayerHoward Lederer A PlayerMike Matusow B PlayerIssac "westmenloAA" Baron B PlayerAllen Cunningham B PlayerPeter Eastgate B PlayerChris "Jesus" Ferguson B PlayerSoren Kongsgaard C PlayerJosh Arieh C PlayerRoland de Wolfe C PlayerScott Fischman C PlayerAlexander Kravchenko C PlayerDario Minieri

your stable looks good , but id imagine it would be hard to picka bad looking team if ya know what i mean . heres my team for first event A Players
    X Tom Dwan
    X Erick Lindgren
    X Allen Cunningham
    X Daniel Negreanu
    X Huckleberry Seed
    B Players
    X Gavin Smith
    X Erik Seidel
    X Kenny Tran
    X J.C. Tran
    X Andy Bloch
    C Players
    X Shaun Deeb
    X Chris "Jesus" Ferguson
    X Ted Forrest
    X Barry Greenstein
    X Phil Hellmuth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Don't see much value in picking the guys who did well last year (Eastgate/Kravchenko).

I think the Scott choices could be changed for the better (Fischman/Nguyen should be Kara) and I don't think even Roland de Wolfe's Ma'd back him this year.

He's a bit like Jammie Gold. You have to fearlessly enjoy playing aggro and run good too, which is how he started but he's been playing tight scared of late.

• Advertisement

for the full tilt game.do you pick a different 15 for every event or is the team you picked from the start go on until the end???

yeah you can pick a different 15 for each event, but if you dont , or if you forget, the 15 from the previous tournie will carry over to the next event

Tony3004 wrote: »
    yeah you can pick a different 15 for each event, but if you dont , or if you forget, the 15 from the previous tournie will carry over to the next event

ya thats what i thought,thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Speaking of...

Does anyone know if there'll be a page of fantasy teams for the Boyle Fantasy League?

Advertisement