Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny oval rucksters!!!

Options
  • 22-05-2009 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

I read on the RTE Website that Ian Dowling is set to be the eighth Kilkennyman to play senior rugby for Ireland. I can think of Gary Halpin, Willie Duggan and Sean Byrne, but who are the other 4 international rugby Cats??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I don't know who?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

djScarey wrote: »
    I read on the RTE Website that Ian Dowling is set to be the eighth Kilkennyman to play senior rugby for Ireland. I can think of Gary Halpin, Willie Duggan and Sean Byrne, but who are the other 4 international rugby Cats??

Ernie Ridgeway, Bill Tector, Jack Notley, and Ronan Kearney

also are you sure its Sean byrne he was the soccer international I thought it was Ned Byrne for rugby,

ps google is your friend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

Thanks, Highgiant, never heard of the first three....must Google. And it's Ned, not Sean Byrne as you indicate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

djScarey wrote: »
    Thanks, Highgiant, never heard of the first three....must Google. And it's Ned, not Sean Byrne as you indicate.

no worries and to be honest I hadnt heard of them either I just typed "wiki kilkenny rugby internationals" into google and the page came up with the results

Advertisement