Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emm i wonder

Options
  • 22-05-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

last post closed due to whatever?????? hey mod.
    anywho i posted it at about 8pm on fri nite 22nd.

if ud like to comment heres another thread on same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

someone ban this fool :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Rod & Reel

not long donkaton. ull make a 1000 posts soon.

why do you keep starting BS threads??

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

Donkathon wrote: »
    why do you keep starting BS threads??

ur obviously not playin poker donk if u were u wouldnt be so quick to ans my thread i think u were first in both instances. i wonder why ur not playing????

• Advertisement

Rod & Reel wrote: »
    ur obviously not playin poker donk if u were u wouldnt be so quick to ans my thread i think u were first in both instances. i wonder why ur not playing????

lmfao @ U,,,,,,,,,,,,,get a life ffs

Donkathon wrote: »
    lmfao @ U,,,,,,,,,,,,,get a life ffs

sure sign of no hand, acting the hard man.

ipoker
    i thou it was just me but havin spoke to 2 ppl over the week its apparent im not as mad as i thou.

ipoker playing in tourneys.
    Allin AA or 1010 whatever called by AK A9 72 again whatever 4/2 for that matter.
    flop will bring a draw as in most cases with poker it does that i know. but when turn card comes down the board will frezze and it will bring down the draw so that the worst hand wins be AK or 4/2.

Another point about ipoker if u are allin and u lose to smaller stack with the worst hand 8 out of 10 times u will win next hand no matter what u have 9/3 10/2 55 whatever.

the 2 lads i was speaking to were well aware of this just wondering has anyone else notice this and if so is it fair?
    whats the point in playing these sites if ur an underdog to smaller stack no matter what cards u have.
    it seems the network want to keep the players in the game for whatever reason (i dont know).

anyway feel free to berate this thread or whatever u like to it.

Regards Rod

sure sign of an idiot imo

thanks for playin that hand.

u see i posted that earlier it was closed on me.

but thanks for reposting that.

nice play!!!!!!!!!

U REPOSTED WHAT U THOU WAS AN IDIOT THREAD.

I WONDER WHO IS THE IDIOT NOW.

GREAT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

thanks for playin that hand.

u see i posted that earlier it was closed on me.

but thanks for reposting that.

nice play!!!!!!!!!

U REPOSTED WHAT U THOU WAS AN IDIOT THREAD.

I WONDER WHO IS THE IDIOT NOW.

GREAT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT

Wow, you just got SERVED right there!

I especially love the "Not" bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,327 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Rod and Reel,
    This thread will probably be locked as well to be honest.
    Unfortunately the mods seems to be in the pay of the poker networks (did you notice how many of the mods took part in the Paddy Power Irish Open last month, someone should have opened a feedback thread about it?)

Someday the truth will come out, hopefully people will be able to handle it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

change sites if your not happy you tool

do a search for ultimate bet rigged online, should give you a good story to prove to your 'live' poker mates that online poker is rigged.

i have heard that there is a lot of mods on the pay from poker sites in order to get the best out of the boards forum, rebotting an origanal post or 2/3 ppl(mods) talking alot about a site, game whatever.

seems pissy that its allowed but hey let them talk all they like. i for 1 am not a massive online player so they'll get fcuk all outa me.

but please all take a look at BOYLE POKER in an allin situation and watch as it freezes after turn dealt as it goes looking for the river to suit the underdog.

and mod if im banned for posting this ill know a lot more about it and u than i do now.

oh and 1 more point, this not about a sore losing bad beating whinging fcuk who doesnt know how to play its about fairness in the game. i can take a bad beat and afford it just dont like what seems cheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

funny-dog-pictures-cone-lol.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

but please all take a look at BOYLE POKER in an allin situation and watch as it freezes after turn dealt as it goes looking for the river to suit the underdog.

35191.jpg

oh and 1 more point, this not about a sore losing bad beating whinging fcuk who doesnt know how to play its about fairness in the game. i can take a bad beat and afford it just dont like what seems cheating.

Wow, i'm convinced now!

cuterob wrote: »
    funny-dog-pictures-cone-lol.jpg

funny but not very imaginative!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

funny but not very imaginative!!!

lol.jpg

any better sir?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

In before the lock, ahhhh. Lovely.

cuterob wrote: »
    lol.jpg

any better sir?

getting there

• Advertisement

I was once playing Snap and right before a second King came out, the dealer (my brother) paused.

IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

i cant take it anymore. Why do people think online is rigged and why do they think poker addicts here would care. Even if it was we would play just to try and win. roulette, blackjack. Boards is gone to pot. bring back poker events dealer thread.

this thread made me cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

In before lock and lifetime ban for d muppet that started this thread...Build a bridge ya knob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Could someone tell that idiot just go way !

With regards people thinking online is rigged, its just a simple case of lack of knowledge ! I was beating 1-2 live games within 12 months of playing for nice amounts !

I didnt have much interest with online maybe the odd occasion but i would have laughed at playing less than 1-2 just assuming it was the same as live !

Obviously guys cant understand how they go online and cant win when they are winning live.

holy sh*t this crap is still here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

I propose a 1 for 1 deal, send this thread to some magic forum in the sky and bring back some juicy gossip thread about a scammer who happens to post here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement