Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plot to rid ireland from scum bags!! st paddy style!!

Options
  • 22-05-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

ok heres my plan guys and possibly a great game show idea (note to self: contact rte with details), we should round up all the scum bags in ireland and put them in one giant crater 50 feet deep, the each get a weapon of choice. its the survival of the scummiest. last on standing loses lol, because we shoot him in the head at the end to make sure he doesnt reproduce.

any ideas of how we could make this idea better on any general additions ye would like to make??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,998 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

RHunce wrote: »
    ok heres my plan guys and possibly a great game show idea (note to self: contact rte with details), we should round up all the scum bags in ireland and put them in one giant crater 50 feet deep, the each get a weapon of choice. its the survival of the scummiest. last on standing loses lol, because we shoot him in the head at the end to make sure he doesnt reproduce.

any ideas of how we could make this idea better on any general additions ye would like to make??

You're not the reincarnation of Mother Teresa, I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

What are you smoking:p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'm bored. You're boring, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Where would we get the crater?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

whats with all the scumbag threads?

*fixes carbrini cap to a 90 degree angle*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,998 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

keane2097 wrote: »
    Where would we get the crater?

Insult the North Koreans.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ITT OP thinks he is the first person to put forward this "genius" idea.

Would it not be more fun to form a scummers olympics. Have various sections of the scum pitted against each other in a series of races and tournaments at which they would excell. Stripping a car, burglarising a house, mugging an elderly woman etc. The gold medalist in each catogory would win themselves a respite from the fields where the losers would be forced to till the land till they died or were put in a field and for a fee innocent civilians could come and practice their artilary skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

we would have to lure them in somehow...any ideas...free stripey pyjamas??

actualy zuroph perhaps you could use your magic to put them in??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Were you ever bullied as a child, OP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

poisonated wrote: »
    we would have to lure them in somehow...any ideas...free stripey pyjamas??

That's not cool, my grandfather died in a concentration camp.

...He fell from a watchtower...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Why not break into the Dutch Gold factory.. dump barrels of cyanide (acquired from a local gold mine):P into the brewery and wait for results?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

no mugged for my phone lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭the_dark_side

drop them in to the middle of the Shankill on the night of the 11th of July in an Ireland tracksuit... good luck and thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

phasers wrote: »
    That's not cool, my grandfather died in a concentration camp.

...He fell from a watchtower...

What an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

What an idiot.

bob dylan wrote a song about him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

You're assuming he is not still a child...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

last on standing loses lol, because we shoot him in the head at the end to make sure he doesnt reproduce.
    That's not going to work, you need to aim lower ...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

last on standing loses lol, because we shoot him in the head at the end to make sure he doesnt reproduce.

I think the wrong people are in the whole in that case

Advertisement