Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor on Saturday?

Options
  • 22-05-2009 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hello, I've recently moved to Kilkenny and need to go to a doctor tomorrow. However, I can't seem to find any info on what's open on a Saturday. It would be a great help to me if someone could give me the place and number of a doctors that is open at the weekend. Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Where exactly are you? Doctor Murphy's [also called the John's Green Medical Centre] office is located on John's Green [past Centra and before you come to Padmore and Barnes] they are usually there until noon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Castle Gardens surgery on the Castle Road is open until midday tomorrow also. For out of hours, you can contact Caredoc on the Waterford Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

Thanks for the replies. I'm living near the Hotel Kilkenny, so anything in the city would be best for me, as I don't drive either

Advertisement