Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECHO: Camara Charity now in Cork.

Options
  • 22-05-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭

As reported in the Echo today,
    Minister for Foreign Affairs Micheal Martin express his support for Cork Camara Group at their launch today.
    Please visit camara.ie for more information on the charity.

or read more from siliconrepuplic.com

Regards,

John O Connell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

has it not been around for the best part of a year?

Tis well worth supporting

• Registered Users Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭corkie

Now they have a Cork Base as well.

That link wasn't available on there website yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 slayerdiabolus

I'm involved with the establishment of Camara Cork. We are in the process of setting up refurbishment hubs in UCC, CIT and somewhere central to the city centre. The Life Centre hub is open and accepting donations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 i_ate_cats

Hi there,

Can anyone here let me know how to get in touch with Camara in Cork?

Can't find any details on the website and would love to get involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,985 ✭✭✭opus

i_ate_cats wrote: »
    Hi there,

Can anyone here let me know how to get in touch with Camara in Cork?

Can't find any details on the website and would love to get involved.

There were contact details last year but I never heard back after I emailed them. Maybe you could try sending an email to the mothership in Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

I was interested in this as well, I contacted them and they said they had shelved plans to open an operation in Cork. Maybe if they knew there was a couple of people willing to get involved they would reconsider.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jcstockdale

Hi slayerdiabolus,

I just called to see if I can bring equipment to your base in Cork and I was told there isn't one. What's the story? My office is throwing out a load of stuff and I was hoping to bring it to Camara in Cork.

Advertisement