Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Places with a half portion/kids menu?

Options
  • 22-05-2009 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

I know the one in Raheen, the Golden Bowl do one. And its brilliant. Anyone know any in Corbally/Town side that have a kids menu? Basically looking for half portions not full size meals.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Would it not be easier to just get another kid and share one big portion between both of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

Its for 2 adults! And one likes his food more than the other!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Liam79 wrote: »
    Its for 2 adults! And one likes his food more than the other!!!

You could be in a spot of bother there so. Recently passed legislation makes it illegal for an adult to consume food that was purchased under the guise of being for a child. It was brought in after extensive lobbying by the hospitality industry due to the widespread abuse of kiddies menus in restaurants around the country.

By all means go ahead and chance it but I'd rather not be implicated in this whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    You could be in a spot of bother there so. Recently passed legislation makes it illegal for an adult to consume food that was purchased under the guise of being for a child. It was brought in after extensive lobbying by the hospitality industry due to the widespread abuse of kiddies menus in restaurants around the country.

By all means go ahead and chance it but I'd rather not be implicated in this whole thing.

:D:D they way things are going i would nearly believe it!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

thread reported :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Got food from The Golden Bowl for the first time the other day, I must say the food was good but the portions are so small. :mad:

Advertisement