Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abbeyvale Rovers - where are they?

Options
  • 22-05-2009 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I need to be at Abbeyvale Rovers pitch in Corbally over the weekend but I don't have directions and Google is being no help.

Anyone know where it is?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

If you go to Grove Island, you can see the pitch. Go up by St Mary's school, follow the road up untill you hit the small roundabout and swing a right and its all the way down to the end of that estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Gotcha, I know exactly where it is - theres often a lorry with carrier pigeon branding parked near it.

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

To save you embarressment its just Abbey Rovers now, they play at Abbeyvale;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

aya14 wrote: »
    To save you embarressment its just Abbey Rovers now, they play at Abbeyvale;)

You know what you're right :o

That's what was on the email but between reading it and googling Abbey Rovers, abbeyvale and then ust Abbeyvale, corbally I managed to get the names confudled...

Advertisement