Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED INFO!

Options
  • 21-05-2009 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Heya! I'm currently thinking of gettin a tattoo of a phoenix on my back...pretty big but not colour and i'm just wondering what the average price would be for something like that?and the best place to get it done?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Impossible for us to say, we don't have the picture/sketch, don't know the level of detail, what style you want whether it's realistic, stylised etc etc plus most here aren't in the business so any quotes you would get would be irrelevant.

The only person that can tell you is the person who is going to do it.

Back pieces are quite expensive though, easily over a grand

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Will wrote: »
    Back pieces are quite expensive though, easily over a grand

Depends on too many factors to even say that! What they call pretty big could be like the size of mine, which is shoulder-blade size, which cost me €150.

As Will said, nobody here can give you a price for this, you need to talk to the artist you wish to have do it for you. The price will depend on the amount of time it will take the artist, which will depend on the size of it, the level of detail involved etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

my back piece covers nearly my whole back and only cost me €350 as it's not very detailed but we really can't say without seeing a picture.

Advertisement