Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get C64 parts

Options
  • 21-05-2009 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

anyone know where i'd get random bits from a c64? i'm trying to find someone with a broken c64 they wouldn't mind pillaging but can't find anyone unless anyone from here has or knows somebody?

all i need are 2 springs from beneath the c64 keys themselves, can't seem to find them or any decent substitutes and i'm having to pull the 2 affected keys off otherwise the key weighs down and affects the console with constant input, and i'm sure one o fthes edays i'll just lose the keys when i put them aside...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Short of buying a new 64, youl'll have to just start pillaging old keyboards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

amibay and ebay will be where you get parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 StateMachine

yeah looks like i'll have to figure some sort of alternative or something, apparently broken c64s don't exist :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Statemachine, I have a broken C64. Take a look at the advert in my sig. ;)

Advertisement