Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

investigating tomorrow

Options
  • 21-05-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

hi all, so today i went to the curragh chase in limerick , i toured the place , took a few pictures. lovely place actually. was only using a disposable camera so have nt the pictures yet. tomorrow i ll be going to another location , clonony castle or ?? im wonderin if anyone would have any good suggestions on where the best location would be to go to ! anything will help. thank you !! ;)

Comments

Were are you based ?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭john 08

im liven in co tipperary. i went to clonony castle earlier. was small and we could only go to the 1st floor of the buliding because the stairs were broking. i will be going to leap castle on monday. the owner wil be given us a tour. looking forward to it !!

Advertisement