Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IATI Part 2 Question

Options
  • 21-05-2009 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I was thinking of signing up to do AITI part 2 in the autumn. Could anyone advise ass to how much time you would need to take off work as my work will not be too forthcoming with any study days and it might not be worthwhile spending time and money if I cannot devote the requiste time?

Also are part 2 really as difficult as people make out or are they ok provided you work a little at them. When people describe them as the hardest exams you can do, are they referring to part 3 rather than part 2?

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 brickmaster

They are not too bad. It’s the part 3's that are very difficult.
    I did the part 2's last august and passed. I took three weeks off work for them. One for the week of the exams and two weeks study.
    I started studying in June in the evenings but as I was working crazy hours, didn’t really get the thumb out until mid July.
    They are quite attainable; you just need to put the work in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 EAS45

Thanks very much for the reply Brickmaster.

Advertisement