Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election Poster

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Lol, he has my vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 zamur

That's up in Sandyford at the Luas stop AFAIK!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭PJW

^^^^^^AFAIK, it says just that in the link, :pac:

"While we’re on the subject of bright young things, Paul McAdam seems to be treating this politics thing as a bit of a joke. This poster was spotted near the Luas stop in Sandyford, so we can only presume he’s running in the local elections. We love his snappy slogans. And the empty box of beer used as a hat is a particularly nice touch. We predict big things for this chap. Or a hangover. Or both"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Saw one driving home from work today, in Loughlinstown. I actually lolled when I saw it, as its quite a contrast from that deBurca chick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Sorry, I'm voting for Damo

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

you can see him getting the green vote what with recycling that empty box of beer into a rather fetching hat.

Hah, nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

Here's another one for ya's :pac: ... lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Saw one driving home from work today, in Loughlinstown. I actually lolled when I saw it, as its quite a contrast from that deBurca chick
    The poster can drive?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dlpc83

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/286681/4570141?m=c40cfde5

We also have City Channel wanting to do an interviwe with Paul. PLease support our cause - vote Paul No.1

• Registered Users Posts: 24,024 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Haven't seen any avant-garde election posters in Kerry. It does seem odd though that most candidates here have glasses, moustaches, a couple of teeth missing, and rampant acne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

With the finanical muscle of the Miller corporation behind him he can't fail to get elected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Haven't seen any avant-garde election posters in Kerry. It does seem odd though that most candidates here have glasses, moustaches, a couple of teeth missing, and rampant acne.

You can't say that about Eoin "The Office" Ryan tho. The image of photoshopped perfection. Perfect pose and there isn't even a hair out of place on his toupee.

http://www.europarl.ie/irish/images/NewEoinRyanPic1.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 28,897 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    You can't say that about Eoin "The Office" Ryan tho. The image of photoshopped perfection. Perfect pose and there isn't even a hair out of place on his toupee.

http://www.europarl.ie/irish/images/NewEoinRyanPic1.JPG
    There is no one out there cooler than John Bracken, local independent from Offaly

Advertisement