Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port Boot Camp ? ? ?

Options
  • 21-05-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi

I was told yday that there is a boot camp going on in Portarlington, Co Laois.
    Its run by a woman and I was told its similar to a millitary boot camp.
    It is not based on the weight u lose but by the inches u lose.
    I have heard great things about it and i am interested in joining it. I am extremely self conscious though biut hey that'll never end if i dnt do somethin about it!
    I was told its like a circuit of squats, weight lifting, press up's etc.

If any one has any info would you please let me kno about it, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

Hiya

I've just started my 2nd week of the follow on course after a 5 week first round course. I lost a total of 11.5 inches, I would definitely recommend it. I'll pm you her contact details, just in case she has issue with me posting them online!

She does it 3 times a week for 1 hour 15 min approx. It covers everything, aerobic work, toning, weights etc. Every class is different which makes it non repetitive so thats why it works so well for me.

Any other queries about it let me know! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 saabga

Hi Genie

Could you pm me with her details too? Sounds like something i could do with soo unfit even though i walk alot, woud be great to get in shape for summer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭budhabob

This sounds interesting, nothing like shouting for motivation. where exactly is it run?

Advertisement