Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in laois

Options
  • 21-05-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I am living in Mountrath and wondering how much would dark brown colour and dark red highlights would be? I would go to portlaoise thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

Have no idea of the cost but my wife goes to the hairdresser across the road from the Bank of Ireland in Mountrath and says it is very good and quite reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 schtajjn

I recommend the girls in Talking Heads in Portlaoise. I ended up going to them by "accident", but I have always been happy with the result. I'm not sure about the price, but I think I paid €130 for highlights and cut a while back. Definitely worth a call anyway! They are great !

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

I'd definitely recommend Vindee's (across the road from the Bank of Ireland and beside Woodys), plus they've a load of deals between them and the Sanctuary beauty salon so you could save a few bob!

Ya can give em a shout on 05787 32876 and I'm sure they'll go through their prices

Advertisement