Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underarm sweating vaser surgery-experinces?

Options
  • 21-05-2009 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I’ve had excessive underarm sweating for years now, at his time of the year it’s much worse. I’ve tried the botox injections, they work ok but it doesn’t last very long.
    Next week I have an appointment in a Clinic to see a surgeon about vaser to permanently get rid of my sweating problem.
    Has anyone had this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

Never even heard of such a thing. Good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭drzhivago

I’ve had excessive underarm sweating for years now, at his time of the year it’s much worse. I’ve tried the botox injections, they work ok but it doesn’t last very long.
    Next week I have an appointment in Dundrum Cosmetic Clinic to see a surgeon about vaser to permanently get rid of my sweating problem.
    Has anyone had this?

Thanks

never heard of such procedure

Have heard of other surgical treatments which were quite good involve injecting chemicals to certain nerves that are close to the spine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

before you try this, have you heard of driclor???? i had the same problem as yourself and was considering going for treatment for it, but ever since trying driclor i've never looked back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 balrog

Cant help the on thw underarm seat, my problem is my face and head, no real problem underarms, pain in the hole. I go to the gym and takes me hours to stop and the slightest bit of heat or pressure and I am off again and when I know it it really kicks off. any help your be great a christy moor want to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

yeah, ive had that problem as well, and driclor is amazing, absolutely amazing.

get it in your pharmacy, use it for like a week or more every day and then cut it down, and it works a charm..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 thunderdan

How did the consult go for the vaser procedure, i read about on the dundrum cosmetic clinic site and would be interested to hear if its any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

poindexter wrote: »
    before you try this, have you heard of driclor???? i had the same problem as yourself and was considering going for treatment for it, but ever since trying driclor i've never looked back

What is this?
    I have the same problem as the OP seriously annoying. Little bit of heat and im off!
    I know i could a google search and will too!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 creedonjohn8

Hi all I went in for a consultation and I was very impressed so I decided to go for the surgery. It's a bit expensive but definitely worth it though. The procedure was painless, I didn't feel a thing and now I'm sweat free! The best thing is it's permanent so I don't have to worry about sweaty patches anymore! The procedure was carried out under local anaesthesia so I was able to go home straight after the surgery which was cool coz I was able to go back to work the next day!! I'm delighted I got it done, I'm more confident now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 thunderdan

Hi OP, thats great news.

I read some of the info about the vaser surgery, is there any compensatory sweating or any other possible side-effect? If not, then it sounds well worth the money and something I must look into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 creedonjohn8

thunderdan wrote: »
    Hi OP, thats great news.

I read some of the info about the vaser surgery, is there any compensatory sweating or any other possible side-effect? If not, then it sounds well worth the money and something I must look into.

No there no side-effects what I know off, you should go in for a consultation the surgeon is sound out. Here's link for the website http://www.underarmsweatinginfo.com/
    I would recommend you to go for a chat anyway coz it has changed my life
    Good Luck:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sally R

I would def recommend driclor best ever!!

Advertisement