Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Useful Train App - Dublin RTR

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

cravian wrote: »
    Anyone using it?
    Not yet - but gonna try it, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

As a train user, I would be interested.

However, I would prefer if the developers offered an option to try before you buy.

Ok, 79 cents isn't going to break the bank, but I like to try things out before I buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Tis true, tis true. I downloaded an anniversary app called Special Day. You're recommended to download another free app called Remind Me to get automatic reminders.

But when I downloaded it onto my Mac, it couldn't find Special Day, and to buy it would cost another dollar or so.

I sent a couple of emails to the developer and heard nothing. Not a major sorrow in my life, but I'm still annoyed to have wasted a little money.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Looks pretty good - very basic - but rightly so.

Matches the times exactly with the DART's website Realtime timetable, which I guess is what it's meant to do.

My only gripe is there isn't a way to display northbound/southbound trains only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cravian

I picked it up last night and I agree it's basic looking but does the job.

I guess the author could have restricted the number of stations for a free version and charge for the full one, but at 79c I'm not really complaining.

• Advertisement
Advertisement